Texas Rangers at Arizona Diamondbacks picks, predictions, odds for World Series Game 3

The highly anticipated Game 3 of the World Series between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Texas Rangers is scheduled to take place on Monday, Oct. 30 at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona.

Who will emerge victorious in this thrilling MLB Playoffs game?

Get ready for the electrifying matchup by checking out these insightful World Series Game 3 picks and predictions for the MLB postseason, which can be seen live at 5:03 p.m. MST on FOX (stream with a free trial from FUBO).

According to the World Series Game 3 odds from BetMGM Sportsbook, the Rangers are favored to win the game. They have a -1.5 run line, while the Diamondbacks have a +1.5 run line. Both teams have -100 moneyline odds, and the over/under (run total) is set at 9 runs.

CBS Sports: Diamondbacks 4, Rangers 3

R.J. Anderson, a renowned sports analyst, predicts that this game will be an exciting clash between Scherzer’s rustiness and Pfaadt’s recent ascent. Despite the regular season numbers favoring the Rangers, Anderson believes the Diamondbacks have the edge in this matchup. Therefore, he gives the Diamondbacks the nod in the first World Series game played at Chase Field since 2001.

ESPN: Rangers have a 61.4% chance to win Game 3 of World Series against Diamondbacks

On the other hand, ESPN’s analysis suggests that the Rangers have a 61.4% chance of clinching victory in the third game of the Fall Classic. However, they believe the Diamondbacks still have a respectable 38.6% chance of winning on their home turf in Phoenix.

STREAM THE GAME: Don’t miss a moment of the action! Watch Diamondbacks vs. Rangers live with FUBO’s free trial.

As passionate sports enthusiasts, we occasionally recommend interesting products and services. Please note that if you decide to make a purchase through one of the links provided, we may earn an affiliate fee. Nevertheless, it’s important to note that USA TODAY Network newsrooms operate independently, and this fact doesn’t influence our coverage.

WANNA BET? If you’re feeling lucky and want to place a bet on this thrilling game, check out the best Arizona sportsbooks in 2023.

Kindly be aware that Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. However, these operators have no influence over our newsrooms or news coverage, and the revenues are in no way dependent on or linked to them. Terms and Conditions apply, so make sure to visit the operator site for more information. In case you or someone you know is struggling with gambling, assistance is available. Please call the National Council on Problem Gambling at the provided helpline numbers.

This article was originally published on Arizona Republic and can be found at: World Series Game 3 picks, predictions, odds for DBacks vs. Rangers


Denial of responsibility! Being Sportsfan is an automatic aggregator of Global media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, and all materials to their authors. For any complaint, please reach us at – [email protected]. We will take necessary action within 24 hours.
DMCA compliant image

Leave a Comment