What are the chances Auburn spoils Alabama’s CFP hopes in the Iron Bowl?

In 2023, Alabama will travel to face its rival Auburn for the Iron Bowl. Despite Alabama’s superior record and heavy favoritism, fans know that anything can happen in this intense matchup at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Coming off an embarrassing loss, Auburn’s morale is low according to head coach Hugh Freeze, who is familiar with defeating Alabama. ESPN’s advanced analytics gives the Crimson Tide an 85.6% chance of winning, leaving a 14.4% chance of an earth-shattering upset.

If Alabama loses to Auburn, it would dash their hopes for the College Football Playoff and damage their 2023 team’s reputation. On the other hand, Auburn aims to spoil Alabama’s season.

Roll Tide Wire will continue to cover Alabama football as the 2023 regular season unfolds. Stay updated with us on Twitter here, and Facebook here. You can also follow AJ Spurr on Twitter here.

The original story appeared on Roll Tide Wire and can be found here.


Denial of responsibility! Being Sportsfan is an automatic aggregator of Global media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, and all materials to their authors. For any complaint, please reach us at – [email protected]. We will take necessary action within 24 hours.
DMCA compliant image

Leave a Comment