The No. 23 Tulane Green Wave (5-1) and the North Texas Mean Green (3-3) will face off on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Yulman Stadium in an exciting AAC matchup.
When it comes to offense, Tulane ranks 67th in the FBS with an average of 391.8 yards per game. On the defensive side, they’re ranked 29th, allowing an average of 327.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, North Texas ranks as one of the worst defensive teams in terms of total yards allowed, giving up an average of 459.2 yards per game. However, they make up for it with their impressive offense, ranking 15th in the nation with an average of 477.5 yards per game.
To watch this thrilling game on ESPN2, keep reading for all the details you need to know.
Tulane vs. North Texas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Yulman Stadium
How to Watch Week 8 Games
Tulane vs. North Texas Key Statistics
|391.8 (88th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||477.5 (41st)|
|327.5 (19th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||459.2 (101st)|
|156.5 (63rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||196 (22nd)|
|235.3 (65th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||281.5 (28th)|
|10 (74th)||Turnovers (Rank)||9 (61st)|
|13 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||10 (47th)|
Tulane Stats Leaders
- Michael Pratt has thrown for 927 yards, completing 70.7% of his passes and tossing nine touchdowns and one interception this season. He’s also run for 121 yards (20.2 ypg) on 32 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Makhi Hughes, has carried the ball 98 times for 498 yards (83 per game), scoring four times.
- Lawrence Keys III has hauled in 22 receptions for 416 yards (69.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- Jha’Quan Jackson has put together a 305-yard season so far with four touchdowns, reeling in 17 passes on 29 targets.
- Chris Brazzell II has made 16 catches for 282 yards and two touchdowns.
North Texas Stats Leaders
- Chandler Rogers has thrown for 1,419 yards, averaging 236.5 per game, this season. He has a completion rate of 63.5% and has recorded 12 touchdowns with just one interception. He’s also contributed on the ground with an average of 19.8 rushing yards per game and three rushing touchdowns.
- Ayo Adeyi has rushed 64 times for 481 yards and three touchdowns.
- Oscar Adaway III has rushed for 245 yards on 51 carries, finding the end zone twice.
- Jay Maclin leads the team in receiving yards with 587 (97.8 per game). He has 25 receptions on 45 targets and has scored eight touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns has accumulated 276 receiving yards (46 per game) and one touchdown on 27 receptions.
- Damon Ward Jr. has tallied 188 receiving yards (31.3 per game) and four touchdowns this season.
Show your support for Tulane or North Texas with officially licensed gear! Visit Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.
Alex Martin is your guide to the global phenomenon of football. With a focus on international leagues and tournaments, he provides match commentary, player interviews, and behind-the-scenes stories from the world of football.