When the Washington State Cougars (4-6) face off against the Colorado Buffaloes (4-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023, the game will feature two of the best passing attacks in college football. Washington State boasts the third-ranked passing game, while Colorado comes in at No. 9. The Cougars are favored by 4.5 points, with the over/under set at 63.5 points.
For odds, spreads, over/unders, and other information on the Washington State vs. Colorado matchup, read on for details from multiple sportsbooks.
Colorado vs. Washington State Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
Watch college football live and access a variety of other live sports and TV with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Colorado vs. Washington State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Keep reading to find the odds, spread, and over/under for this matchup as posted at multiple sportsbooks.
Week 12 Odds
Colorado vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Colorado has a 6-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Buffaloes have a 5-1 ATS record.
- Washington State has won four games against the spread this season and failed to cover five times.
- As at least 4.5-point favorites, the Cougars have covered the spread once this season (1-3 ATS).
Colorado 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Pac-12||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.
Alex Martin is your guide to the global phenomenon of football. With a focus on international leagues and tournaments, he provides match commentary, player interviews, and behind-the-scenes stories from the world of football.