Why should you be cautious around werewolves? Because they’re “fur” the best at being unreliable. Have you heard about the party that zombies threw? It wasn’t exactly a lively gathering. If you’re currently booing, thank you, thank you very much. We’ll be here all night. And not just because we want you to groan at our Halloween puns, but because Halloween is all about booing and groaning. Plus, it’s impossible not to laugh at these corny but funny puns, one-liners, and dad jokes that revolve around everyone’s favorite spooky holiday. That’s why we’ve conjured up a bewitching collection of the best Halloween puns to tickle your funny bone and give your Instagram captions some fang-tastic flair. Need a witty witch pun to go with your “Hocus Pocus” costume? Try “This is my resting witch face.” Or if you’re channeling your inner Bram Stoker with a “Dracula” look, finding the perfect pun for Halloween won’t be a pain in the neck with this assortment of vampire, witch, ghost, pumpkin, zombie, and monster puns. We’ve covered all the bases, so no matter what you have planned for Halloween this year, keep reading to stock up on enough puns to make even the undead roll over in their graves with laughter.
– Witch way to the party?
– Let’s boo this!
– Meow you’re talking!
– Deja boo!
– Squad ghouls.
– It’s the most wonderful time of the fear.
– If you’ve got it, haunt it.
– Where my ghouls at?
– Creepin’ it real.
– Someone’s spoiling for a fright.
– Who brought the boo’s?
– Don’t like my costume? I couldn’t scare less.
– This is my resting witch face.
– What ghost around, comes around.
– Diamonds are a ghoul’s best friend.
– How do you spell relief? M-A-G-I-C.
– Life’s a witch, then you fly.
– It’s a grave new world out there.
– Let’s get this party star-dead!
Best Halloween puns and one-liners:
– Did you hear about the zombie party? It wasn’t very lively.
– Why should you avoid werewolves? They’re good fur nothing.
– What do you call a werewolf with a fever? A hot dog.
– Why did the zombie eat brains? He wanted food for thought.
– Where do baby ghosts go? Day-scare.
– How do skeletons make calls? On the tele-bone.
– How do ghosts take their coffee? With scream and sugar.
– How do you say “goodbye” to a vampire? So long, sucker!
– How do you make a skeleton laugh? Tickle its funny bone.
– Did you hear about the gloomy jack-o’-lantern? It needed to lighten up.
– What’s a ghost’s least favorite day of the week? Moan-day.
– Which Great Lake should you visit on Halloween? Lake Eerie.
– What sport do bats like to play? Baseball.
– What do birds say on Halloween? Trick or tweet.
– Where do spiders do their online shopping? On the web.
– Why don’t haunted houses like rain? It dampens their spirits.
– What do you need to unlock a haunted house? A spoo-key.
– What did one invisible man say to the other? Long time, no see.
– How can you prevent being possessed by a demon? Exercise.
– Why did the scarecrow win an award? It was outstanding in its field.
– Did you hear the one about the confusing cemetery book? It had too many plots.
– Why do cemeteries have fences? Everyone’s dying to get in.
Pumpkin puns for Halloween:
– Who rules the pumpkin patch? The pump-king.
– How did the jack-o-lantern fix the rip in its jeans? It used a pumpkin patch.
– Let’s give ‘em pumpkin to talk about.
– What’s a mathematician’s favorite Halloween treat? Pumpkin pi.
– What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
– Orange you pumped for Halloween?
Vampire puns for Halloween:
– What’s a vampire’s favorite holiday? Fangs-giving.
– How do bats know where to fly? They wing it.
– Why doesn’t Dracula have any friends? Everyone thinks he’s batty.
– How can you tell that a vampire has a cold? It’s coffin.
– What’s a vampire’s favorite snack? Neck-tarine.
– Who won the vampire marathon? No one knows — it was neck and neck.
– What kind of dog does a vampire have? Bloodhound.
– What do vampires and false teeth have in common? They both come out at night.
– Where’s Dracula’s ATM? At the blood bank.
– Why did the vampire use mouthwash? It had bat breath.
– How many real vampires are there? None. Unless you count Dracula.
– Why did the vampire get glasses? It was blind as a bat.
– Why don’t vampires eat cows? They don’t like stakes.
– What do weight-conscious vampires drink? Blood light.
– What’s a vampire’s favorite cocktail? Bloody Mary.
– Why aren’t vampires popular? They’re a pain in the neck.
Ghost puns for Halloween:
– What do ghosts like to read? Boo-ks!
– Why didn’t the ghost go to prom? It had no body to dance with.
– Why did the ghost go out for cheerleading? She had a lot of spirit.
– Why did the ghoul couple break up? One was ghosting the other.
– Why does it take so long to get served at a ghost restaurant? They’ve only got a skeleton crew working.
– How do ghosts become pilots? They go to fright school.
– Where do ghosts buy their cookies? From the ghoul scouts.
– How do ghosts apply makeup? They use vanishing cream.
– How can you tell a ghost is drunk? It’s three sheets to the wind.
– Where do celebrity ghosts go on vacation? Mali-boo.
– What do baby ghosts need to sit at a table? Boo-ster seats.
– Who did the ghost take to the Halloween party? His ghoul friend.
– What do ghosts wear when it snows? Boo-ts.
– What kind of rocks do ghosts collect? Tombstones.
– Why did the ghost pick its nose? It had boo-gers in it.
– How did one ghost know the other ghost was lying? He could see right through him.
– Why did the ghost need first aid? It had a boo-boo.
– What’s a ghost’s favorite game? Hide and shriek.
– What’s a ghost’s favorite pastime? Bargain haunting.
– What kind of muffins do ghosts eat? Booberry.
– What do ghosts like to drink when they party? Boo-ze.
– Did you hear the one about the ghost Halloween party? It was a real scream.
– How did the ghost learn to play piano? It used sheet music.
– Where do ghosts prefer to shop? At the boo-tique.
Zombie puns for Halloween:
– Why didn’t the police arrest the zombie? He couldn’t be taken alive.
– How do you starve a zombie? It’s a no-brainer.
– What’s the safest room in the house if you’re attacked by zombies? The living room.
– What do zombies eat for dessert? Ladyfingers.
– Where did the zombie buy a house? On a dead-end street.
– Where do zombies like to swim? In the dead sea.
– What do zombies say after being introduced? Pleased to eat you.
– What is a zombie’s favorite day of the week? Frightday.
– What’s the zombie’s least favorite candy? Life Savers.
Witch puns for Halloween:
– What’s a witch’s favorite breakfast food? Scream of Wheat.
– Where do witches go when they get sick? The witch doctor.
– Why was the witch late to work? She over-swept.
– What do witches use to style their hair? Scare spray.
– Why did the angry witch leave her broomstick at home? She was afraid she’d fly off the handle.
– Why did everyone think the witch was grumpy? She had a resting witch face.
– What do you called two witches that share the same apartment? Broom-mates.
– Why did the witch go to the doctor? She had a fainting spell.
– Why don’t witches like winter? They hate cold spells.
– Why’d the witch get kicked out of school? She couldn’t spell.
– What happens if a witch parks illegally? Her car gets toad.
– Why do witches like to stay in hotels? They offer broom service.
– Why don’t witches own cars with automatic transmission? They know how to drive a stick.
Skeleton puns for Halloween:
– Who won the skeleton 5K race? No body.
– Why does everyone like skeleton jokes? Because they’re humerus.
– What did one skeleton say to the other before eating dinner? Bone appetite!
– What do skeletons like to eat at cookouts? Spare ribs.
– Why did the skeleton shut off the scary movie? It didn’t have the guts to watch it.
– What’s a skeleton’s favorite instrument? The trom-bone.
Monster puns for Halloween:
– Why did the werewolf eat a bag of coins? He thought the change would do him good.
– How do monsters travel long distances? By scare-plane.
– Why did the cyclops stop teaching? It only had one pupil.
– How do monsters predict the future? They check their horror-scope.
– What kind of car does the boogeyman
Olivia Carter revs up excitement in the world of NASCAR. As a dedicated motorsports enthusiast, she covers race results, driver profiles, and the latest developments in the NASCAR world, keeping fans on the edge of their seats.